Thursday, March 10, 2011

Paper Crafts

above is my corner bookmark that I made today. It was quite easy to make I used a tutorial from splitcoaststampers website, the tutorial was very easy to follow.
This is a shadow box that I made using my cricut, the frame was purchased but I added all of the elements. It is 3-d, the tree and bridge are popped up, you cant really see that here though, I am going to make matching one so that I can put them in my living room as this is the theme that I have used in that room.

Here are a few paper crafts that I have been working on.
Stay tuned for photos of my studio, I am currently working on getting it better organized, I can wait to get it finished. As of right now it is functional but it isnt exactly the way that I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment