Tuesday, July 19, 2011

30 Before 31

I will be 31 on in just under a year so I thought I would make a list of 30 things that I would love to accomplish before my birthday.


1. Blog at least once a month for the next year.


2. Take more photos of myself.


3. Photograph the world around me( keep my camera with me every where I go you never know what you will see).


4. Spend an entire day in bed with Jeremy watching movies all day.


5. Go to the Fox Theater.


6. Go to a concert.


7. Take 2 days off work and go somewhere without any plans( a rode trip ).



8. Take a trip to Chicago.


10. Spend more time in my garden.


11. Get caught up on my scrapbooking.


12. Eat at a new resturant.


13. Try a new food.


14. Get a tatoo.


15. Send out cards to 12 family members just because.


16. Create one new meal a day for an entire month.


17. Finish my livingroom( molding, new enterainment center, and a new computer desk).


18. Declutter our bedroom


19. Perform a Random Act of Kindness.


20. Donate to a local animal shelter.


21. Step ouside of my comfort zone and do something new.



22. Buy a new dress and have a night on the town with Jeremy.


23. Finish decorating my studio.


24. Create one new piece of jewelry everyday for a month.


25. Watch old movies.


26. Go to Pottery Hallow.


27. Go without caffine for one month.



28. Go on a spending ban for one month an only buy the essentials.


29. Create one card a day for one month.


30. Donate my time for a good cause.





Alright now lets see how many of these I can accomplish before May 30, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment